Saturday, February 5, 2011

A Report of the Weekly Savings

As you have probably already figured out, I endeavor to save my family as much money as possible when it comes to grocery shopping and truly any other kind of shopping.

So, today, in the nasty, misty rain, I journeyed to Publix and CVS. I had gone to Ingles yesterday, and since it was naptime when we got home from Ingles, there are no pictures from that trip.

Jason says that I have to stop with the Coke. We now have about ten 2 liters and ten 12 packs of Cokes in our house. The sad thing? We'll drink them.


Here's how it all broke down:

CVS - spent $22.94, saved $39.82
Publix - spent $57.37, saved $68.94
Ingles - spent $$29.05, saved $27.34

Total spent $109.36, saved 136.10 or 55%

You'll notice there are two greeting cards in that pile. They're for my Nannie who will be 81 tomorrow. She doesn't look at this blog; heck, she's never even had her driving license, but I love her. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NANNIE!

0 comments: