Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spring Break Means What?

Yes, it is finally spring break here, but today it is pouring cats and dogs. That didn't stop me and Abby and Jake from venturing out to the library for what they call Wiggles and Giggles. My friend Kelly told us about it, so off we went.

Did I mention that both my children were up by 6:30 this morning. Yes, you read that right - 6:30. Usually they take naps about 1:30 but today when we got home at 12:30 they both went down.

So, I caught this picture of my tired little man.
Normally he looks like this in his playpen.

But I guess 6:30 in the morning will do this to a little guy.

2 comments:

thesis writing service UK said...

You freeze when you understand spring split is just four days away, and soon thereafter you start to have bad dreams about being separated from everyone else with little children all week.

summaorublogger said...

Geometry Dash is a casual platformer that features addictive geometry dash hack unlimited diamonds