Thursday, May 27, 2010

And When I Finally Have Time

So I've finally found about 30 seconds to post something on here, and wouldn't you know that I can't find the cord to connect my camera to the computer!

I've got some pictures of sweet Jake eating, our kitchen as it appears now compared to when we started, a few of Abby being Abby, and you're going to miss out on them because I can't find the stinkin' cord!

I'm sure it will show up somewhere, but then the question will be will there be another 30 seconds when Abby is engrossed in Sesame Street and Jake is sleeping soundly in his pack-n-play?

On another note, my online class is going very well! My students seem to be engaged in the discussion boards; they've completed their tests and are emailing me all the time. I'm excited to see how they finish.

My traditional class this summer is AWESOME! I've got some fantastic students who really seem to enjoy being there; although I'm completely aware that no one really likes being at school during the summer.

Anyway, as soon as I locate the disappearing cord, I'll share some pictures with you. Until then, you'll just have to wonder about how cute they are!

0 comments: