Tuesday, January 13, 2009

1 Bag 5 Dinners


Doesn't she look happy? I'm about to tell you why!

My friend Katie just introduced me to my new BFF. I've always been a fan of Kraft recipes. As a matter of fact, I get the Kraft Food magazine every quarter and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. The recipes are super easy and extremely tasty. That's my kind of meal.

Well, apparently, they have a new thing called 1 bag 5 dinners. It's your recipe plan for the entire week! They provide a shopping list (not too many items on it) and then the recipes for that week. You can choose chicken and beef recipes, chicken and pork recipes, chicken and seafood recipes. You get the idea. Of course, dinner on Friday is always a pizza, but I can handle that.

So for all of my friends out there who are penny pinchers like I am, here's the link. Take a look and let me know what you think.

Oh, Kraft almost always has coupons for its products, a double treat!

1 Bag 5 Dinners

3 comments:

Debra G. said...

That's really interesting. Are you going to try it this week? Daniel and I were wondering if it feeds a family of four.

Erin said...

Great post!!! I will have to try that. :)

Katie said...

I'm so glad you liked it. It's fantastic! Yeah, let us know how it goes.