Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Our little executive in the making


We snapped this picture of Abby just a few days ago. She seriously looks like she's planning an event or something.

I'm amazed at how much she has grown and how far God has brought our little girl.

I vividly remember what a dear colleague of mine said after my ultrasound of Abby. The doctor's told us they were afraid something was wrong with her head and spinal cord. We were scheduled for another ultrasound, and I was praying fervently that nothing was wrong. Robbie Bowman who I worked with prayed for us and said to me, "God has great things planned for this little one."

Looking back, I'm certain that Robbie was right. How can we deny the awesomeness of God's ultimate plan?

1 comments:

ashleyking said...

That picture is too cute! I can't wait to hang out in a few days! :)