Monday, March 8, 2010

Survival



Those folks on Survivor have nothing on me. Give any one of them two kids - one who doesn't sleep through the night and another who does - and we'll chat about Outwit, Outlast and Outplay.

The picture above is my version of Outwit and Outlast. I'll post another of Outplay later. On this particular morning, Abby woke up around 4 a.m. and Jake of course was up for his usual feeding. I put Jake in bed with me and Jason put Abby in our bed too. After Jason got up and got ready for work, we three were left in bed.

I think after my kids are older, I may apply to appear on the show. I'll propose that instead of an island, they trap folks in a house all day with a toddler and a newborn.

Don't you think that would be a fabulous show?

We'll have the finale at Chuck E. Cheese with the characters and arcade games. It'll be an instant hit - at least among the housewives.

0 comments: