Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Our Vain Little Daughter


This weekend was VERY busy. We had Jason's nephew all weekend because their parents were in Cade's Cove for a wedding. They are such GREAT kids! They helped with Abby and didn't fight at all (except over who got to hold her). We enjoyed having them here!

On Saturday, we went to see Prince Caspian, the new Narnia movie. I would definitely recommend it. It was filled with action and the storyline of course was wonderful. The boys (Jason included) really seemed to enjoy it. After that we went to Liberty Idol to watch our friend Daniel perform. He did such a great job, but unfortunately the crowd didn't vote him through to the next round. What is up with that!

To add to our excitement, Abby has learned to say her name. It is so precious. We will say "Abby" and point to her or a picture of her and she repeats back, "Abby." It is so much fun to watch her do new things. I can't believe that she will be one in just a month. (A month today, actually).

I've put a few pictures of Abby with her daddy up, and as soon as my upload finishes, I'll post a video of Abby saying her name. You have to wait until the very end to hear her say it, but she does; I promise!

1 comments:

Debra G. said...

That's how I like my hubby and kids best. Sleeping! LOL!