Saturday, April 4, 2009

$46.80


That's how much I spent on these groceries yesterday at Publix. ** There was a pack of chicken tenderloins that didn't make it into the picture that were purchased as well.** My mom called me on Thursday and told me about all the great deals at Publix this week. Being the coupon-crazed shopper that I am, I was certain that I had some coupons to pair with these incredible deals. Sure enough, I went through the sale paper, dug through my coupons and tada I saved a grand total of $48.45. Notice that is more than I spent! Woo hoo!

Here are some of the better deals I garnered on my trip:

1. Lipton Iced Tea Bags - on sale for $1.07 each (BOGO). I had a $1.00 off of two, so they were roughly $.56 each.

2. Chex Mix was $1.23 each (another BOGO). I had $1.00 off for a grand total of $.23.

3. Duncan Hines cake mix was $.83. I had $.70 off. So it was $.13.

I know folks who think I'm crazy, but it is an absolute rush for me! I hope you find the joy too! Welcome to the world of savings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not think you are crazy! I think you are awesome! I am the same way and with this post, wish there was a publix near me!!

ashleyking said...

just impressive. really.