Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day Weekend and Twins?

Ahhhh...has that title intrigued you?

No, we're not having twins (or any other baby right now), but we did make a trip to Hagood Mill on Saturday with a friend of ours and his two kids. Ed's little boy was born at the beginning of March (you'll remember Jake was born the end of December), and we had them both in the double stroller. We had no less than 4 people come up to us saying how sweet our twins were. I guess the real problem was that Ed's wife was working, so I was the only mom there.



Now, look at this picture and tell me that these two boys look like twins. I know they're about the same side, but Jonathan is part Navajo, and Jake is as lily-white as they come (a trait he got from me).



Abby's BEST FRIEND EVER (at that moment) Nathanael was there. They gorged on funnel cake and pig petting.

On Father's Day we had the whole family over for lunch because Jake was dedicated. I'm waiting on pictures from that because my camera didn't do a good job getting pictures.


Here's Jason's family


And this is my family.


Finally, Abby wrote her first word on my dad's Father's Day card, and it couldn't have been more appropriate.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

this post made me LAUGH!!! I love the twins part!! lol I laughed out loud and had to explain to my parents what I was laughing about! I'm glad you had a great father's day with your family!