Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Shopping for FREE!

As I said earlier, I had to make a return trip to CVS because they were out of what I was looking for. Well, here it is, my super duper, great deal from CVS.

I paid $10 and some change for this, got back 5ECB and submitted a $5 rebate for the Windex and Pledge. Now, I admit I'm not great at math, but it looks like to me that this stuff is ultimately FREE. Awesome!

Jason keeps asking if I'm going to rent a booth at the jockey lot to sell some of this stuff that I'm getting because that's the first thing I noticed when we were there last week - much of the stuff, retail-wise, that people were hocking was the stuff that I get for free at CVS. Isn't that funny!

1 comments:

Kellie Camp said...

That's a whole bunch of feminine pads! I would say you are good to go for a while. I go a little crazy stocking up sometimes too. I use thegrocerygame.com and have saved a whole lot of moola.