Friday, September 17, 2010

Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies, Anyone?


Today was the weekly trip to Publix. My sweet mother-in-law came and watched Abby and Jake while I went to Easley.

The picture above was my haul. Want to guess how much I paid? The lady in line in front of me had about the same number of items in her cart (I know; it all depends on what you are getting), but she paid $143.00.

My total - $37.49.

I had $25.55 in coupons and saved $39.91 with store savings for a total of $65.46 (a savings of 64%).

You'll also notice these:

Those are crab cakes! Yay! We also eat a ton of cream cheese so there are 5 packages of those. I paid a whopping quarter each for the cream cheese.

I also had Hebrew National franks on my list; they were B1G1, but I didn't have a coupon. God is faithful because when I asked for the coupon books before I started shopping the top on had a coupon for $1/2.

I just love finding deals and steals.

Have you had any good shopping lately?

1 comments:

Erin said...

I hit CVS up today - got 2 12 packs of toilet paper (Quilted Northern, so not junky stuff), 9 bars of Ivory bath soap, and 2 toothbrushes for $4.77. I LOVE couponing!!!!