Monday, September 27, 2010

Two Deals!

Here are two deals that you folks with little ones (or with houses to clean) might find helpful.

The first is from Zulily. They have ADORABLE princess costumes like the one below for only $11.99. If you use ebates, you can get 3.5% on your purchase, and if you don't already have an ebates account, you can get $5 just for signing up. I've already gotten back about $20 from using the site. On Zulily, you can also use code SNAPZU10 to get 10% off of $30. They also have a GREAT elephant costume for 12-24 months.



The other deal is on Groupon.com. Under Atlanta, you can get $20 at soap.com for $10. I did this deal last week and got some laundry detergent that you can't buy in the store as well as dryer sheets. It was shipped straight to my door. I love, love, love this deal! Go to the site, sign up, find Atlanta and get in on the deal! You can also go through ebates and get 6% cash back.

Let me know if you snag any of these.

0 comments: