Thursday, October 23, 2008

And now....an Abby post

I figure is is well past time for me to post something about the sweet baby girl. I realize it has been quite a while.

She had another haircut today. Now her bangs look like something out of the 80s, but that is okay; she's a baby.

She saying lots of new words. Some of them are quite humorous: puppy DAWG (with that inflection and that pronunciation), mommy, daddy, thank you, thereyougo (all one word and with great emphasis when she really, really wants something), no-no, uh-oh (our new favorite game, otherwise known as: how many times can I get my parents to pick it up), nana, heidi, debbie. Some of the words sound the same, but my well-trained ear can pick out the difference.

I've put some pictures below.


This is our little reader. Maybe she'll be the next English major in the family. Right now, though, it's looking like veterinary school may be closer.


Since Abby has learned to walk it seems she needs the pinwheels to help her maintain her balance. Maybe veterinary school is out and the circus is in.


Every girl must have a pair of red shoes, Daddy.

0 comments: