Thursday, October 30, 2008

Overambitious? Probably.

We've got some friends coming to eat with us tonight, and I'm afraid I've bitten off more than I can chew. Jason left me with strict instructions this morning. I'm to make sure the house is swept, clean off the futon in the office, and be sure that dinner is ready. Now, let me say that Jason did a tremendous amount of cleaning last night, so his instructions were not too much to ask.

I'm planning perhaps too much for dinner. If the chicken is thawed, I'm going to marinate it in an asian-inspired, Rachael Ray knock-off marinade. I'm going to attempt some rice, roast some root veggies, and make my favorite eclair for dessert.

Let's hope that it all gets done. The house I got in order while the princess was down for her morning nap, but the rest still waits to be accomplished.

Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Meredith said...

You can totally do that! It's 7:15pm now so I guess I should say that I know you totally DID it and ROCKED it! Let us know. :)