Monday, January 11, 2010

One bottle, two bottles



Well, it looks like we may be in the back stretch. It seems that something clicked with Jake over the weekend, and he's started eating. He's taken all of his bottle for the past few days, so tonight at midnight (just over an hour from now), they'll try to give him another bottle. That will take him up to two bottles a day. If he does that, they'll give him three bottles a day, and then he'll get every other bottle and then he'll take a bottle at every feeding. We're very encouraged. He's alert and fussy (something that most parents don't enjoy, but we're thankful because it means he's awake).

We're praying that he'll be home very, very soon.


Some of you may wonder what this picture is. It's a picture of Abby looking at the picture book from when she was born. I've included this because when she points at a picture of herself and says, "That's me, Mommy." I know that I serve a faithful God. He brought her home to me, and now she can drive me crazy. I know the same will be said of Jake before we know it.

0 comments: