Friday, February 12, 2010

Mommy's new routine


Since Jake refuses to sleep at night (and seems to be sleeping very well during the day), I've taken to getting Abby up in the morning, putting her in my bed, turn on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and then I crawl in bed beside her and sleep for another hour. She loves it because she gets to watch her favorite show, and I love it because I get a few more minutes of sleep. Please understand that this all hinges on whether or not Jake will actually sleep for this hour. Most of the time he does, but sometimes we're not so fortunate and Abby simply gets to watch TV while Mommy feeds, changes and cuddles with baby Jake.
Doesn't she look like the princess of the Looper house?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

she is soo cute!! I bet she loves laying in bed with her mommy! that was always one of my favorite things to do!