Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Not to be overlooked


Okay, this is my last post for the day.

I couldn't leave the baby girl out.

On Saturday, it snowed/sleeted (a real mess for sure) and we got some pictures of Abby looking at the wintry mix.

Jason and I went to see Wicked on Saturday. I was pretty upset on Friday when the storm started moving in because I was certain that we wouldn't make it to Greenville for the show, but Saturday we decided to try it, and man was it worth it! Even though our seats were on the very last row, I thought it was fantastic! When we got home, it had just started to snow again, and we took Abby outside to see it.



And here are a few of Abby just being silly.

There's something to be said for pajamas, a Sit'n'Spin and Daddy's Clemson hat. What a girl!

0 comments: