Saturday, April 19, 2008

Determination

Can you make a New Year's Resolution in the middle of the year? I don't know, but I think that is what I'm going to attempt to do. I don't know that I'm really that good at resolutions, but I thought I would give it a try.

Here's my plan:

1. I'm going to try to post on this blog every day (or at least every other day -- how's that for waffling before you even start). I think that I need the catharsis that writing brings. I tend to bottle things up and then explode, and if I can get my thoughts out, it might help all of those involved.

2. I'm going to be more diligent in my walk with Christ. I struggle with consistency. I'm really good at being inconsistent, but as for being consistent, I am lacking greatly.

That's all I have for now.

On a completely different note, we had dinner with some wonderful new/old friends last night! I have also posted links to their blogs on mine. It is so difficult to find good, Godly friends with kids and a willingness to hang out. I long for close friendships, and I God is always faithful to provide when we ask! Isn't he so gracious and kind.

Next, their daughter, Sarah is a beautiful, talented little girl who I find completely charming. I hope that Deb lets me come play with her again soon. AND, she gave me a beautiful caterpillar that I plan to sit somewhere in my house (haven't decided where yet).

Finally, Abby is sick. She has been sick for about a week, and we are exhausted because she's not sleeping. Well, she's sleeping/napping right now, but at night, she's not sleeping. Please pray for her to begin to feel better soon when you think about it.

That's it for now!

0 comments: