Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sweet Baby Girl

Here's a video of Abby playing this afternoon.



I love this baby girl!

She has just learned to shake her head no. Her favorite time to do it is when she is eating. Babies are so fun when they aren't sick!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On another note, I went to the doctor this afternoon for my thyroid, and they diagnosed me with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. It isn't anything too serious, but it does mean that I will take a pill for the rest of my life to regulate my thyroid levels. I am so thankful that we live in a time where so many things that were once deadly are now curable!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've been meditating on what it means to train up a child. Pray that God will reveal himself as I ponder the implications of parenthood.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too sweet!!! How old is she now??

Unknown said...

I love it! You're little girl is so adorable. She has changed so much since we saw her!! Jonathan watched it and he says, "I want to hold Abby." --Laurel