Sunday, April 20, 2008

Finally - an ear infection

I know it sounds strange, but I am so glad that we FINALLY got an ear infection diagnosis from the doctor. Abby has been sick for a week, and we took her to the doctor again this morning; she does have an ear infection. I'm sorry for her that she has to be in pain, but I am so glad that we can now treat her sickness. Babies and illnesses don't mix well together -- neither do parents and little to no sleep.

With Abby being sick, I have missed church 2 Sundays in a row, and I am really starting to feel it. I can tell by my mood and by my disposition that I really need to get back in the routine of things. Pray that we will be back to normal quickly!

On another note, we finally got a new television. Jason has been battling with Hitachi for 3 1/2 months now to get his television fixed -- the one he bought with his Walmart money. Hitachi gave us a credit for his television because it was "unfixable" and we bought a new Samsung from HHGregg. I know that sounds petty, but we missed having a television in the living room. After a year of a 42' plasma tv, it is hard to having practically nothing.


I hope you guys take some time to enjoy the day and enjoy your family. More later.

0 comments: