Saturday, May 24, 2008

Our week/weekend


Look How Big I Am Now!!!!

It has been kind of busy around here the last few days -- not because we had a lot to do but because we like to run around, I suppose. Abby is learning to crawl. Right now she just scoots on her elbows, but I am confident that soon she will be up and going. The other day I had her on the floor while I was fixing dinner, and she ended up on the other side of the room.



Yesterday Jason and I decided to go to the park in Easley with Abby. We had so much fun. We took a picnic and ate, and then we helped Abby play. I already knew that she loved the swing from our walks to the park with Debra and Ashton, but she slid down the slide with Jason and had a blast. She is just too cute with her hat and her sunglasses.


Daddy fixing Abby's sunglasses


Daddy and Abby


Getting ready to slide


So sweet in her hat


Swinging


Abby and Mommy

To round off our already busy day, we went to a Mother/Daughter banquet with my grandmother last night. Abby was extremely good, but by the time this picture was taken, she was ready to go home and go to bed!

4 comments:

ashleyking said...

hehe...so much fun! y'all are so cute!

ashleyking said...

P.S. I looked at the picture from when Abby was a newborn and she was in that same carrier. Wow. She's grown SO much!!! She's beautiful!

Debra G. said...

That picture of you and Abby is so cute! I love her little hat and glasses!

Karis said...

The picture of you and Abby is fabo! Hope your week has been good. Hope to see you Sunday :).