Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Swinging



I've recently been accused of turning my blog into nothing but pictures, and while that may be true, they are awfully cute pictures!



Today, we went walking with some wonderful friends. Even though the walk was long and arduous, the company was wonderful. I thought you might enjoy some pictures of Abby and her friend Ashton swinging. Abby loves the feeling of wind in her hair. Ashton normally loves it too, but he is having a bout of sinuses and wasn't able to enjoy it completely.



After a wonderful walk, we ate a fantastic lunch of pecan-crusted chicken, and I found a local butcher shop where I'm going to get some meat. Overall, it was a very rewarding day!

2 comments:

ashleyking said...

no accusations...just observations.

;) she is so stinkin cute!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture Alicia, keep them coming!!! That is too sweet, Emma Claire loves to swing too, it must be a baby thing!!