Sunday, November 23, 2008

On the road to recovery

I've got to give you a followup to the previous blog. It seems that we are on the road to recovery with Abby's bottom. It seems odd to even be posting something about my daughter's tush, but you know how life is...unpredictable at best.

It seems the trick was Lotramin (thank you to all who suggested it).

This has brought a new train of thought to my mind. How can children, who earn no money, be so dadgum expensive. Do you know that a small tube of Lotramin costs in the neighborhood of $11.00. Incredible.

My mom was very funny when I mentioned using Lotramin. At first she didn't have much to say about it, but when she saw the tube she exclaimed, "That's what your daddy uses for his athlete's foot!"

It cracked me up. I wonder if she was listening at all when I was talking about yeast and all that.

Anyway, I do so appreciate the advice. When we have another crisis, I now know where to turn.

0 comments: