Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Jakesaurous!


I think it's time to give the Jakester some love on the ole blog.

Abby had her birthday last weekend, as I'm sure you've noticed in the previous post, so sweet Jake has missed out on a lot of blog time.

He's growing, growing and he really wants to be a big boy and sit up and crawl and such, but he's just not.


Yesterday his first tooth popped through on the bottom. There's another trying to come in right beside it. I found it while he was chewing on my hand. Those suckers are sharp!

He's also learned to roll over and he loves to coo and chew on the cool teethers we bought him.

We lugged out the exersaucer this weekend, and that's a huge hit too! I think it's because he can sit up and see everything and it makes him feel like a big kid.

He naps in the morning and the afternoon and he's not a fan of rice cereal or solid foods, but we're working on it.

His six month checkup is next week, so I'll give you stats then.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

He is just beautiful!