Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What a Deal!

You've got to take advantage of this deal if you have a baby or if you brush your teeth!

My mom called me and told me that Walgreens has Pampers wipes on sale for $2.49 and that there is a $2 off coupon in the July 6 Proctor and Gamble BrandSaver.

I had seen the deal on Southern Savers, but I hadn't thought much about it because I don't really shop at Walgreens all that much. I couldn't, however, pass up $.49 wipes. I mean, I wipe a lot of bottoms in my house.

I was worried that when I got to the store that they would all be gone, but the Walgreens in Pickens had a nice stock. I also grabbed Colgate toothpaste for $3.49 with a $1 coupon and $3.50 in RegisterRewards.

Here's what I got:

The Snickers are just filler so that I could use the RegisterRewards.

I paid $7.80, saved $16.01 and still have $3.50 in RR.

You seriously need to go to Walgreens and cash in on this. Wipes are a great baby gift!

2 comments:

Brandi Riddle said...

where do you find these coupons?

Unknown said...

you find such great deals!! When I am a mommy, I hope I find deals like you do!