Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Quick Rant


Now this picture may not look like anything to you, but it's a washing machine full of wet, unwashed clothes. I went to my laundry room this morning to finish washing Jake's diapers when I noticed that the covers were exceptionally wet. I just assumed because of the way that I have to wash his diapers that the spin cycle hadn't worked very well. Mistake!

What actually happened was our washing machine decided to go to the big laundromat in the sky.

Silly me, since I thought it was just the spin cycle, put another load in the machine to wash and then noticed that it sounded a little sick, opened the washer to find that the agitator wasn't working. Luckily, the water would still drain out the machine, so I wasn't left with a drum full of water and dirty clothes. That would have been fantastic.

While I was trying to figure out what I was going to do until we could get the clothes washed, I walked in to get Jake when I found him lying in a puddle.


This is our first overnight mishap. It would happen when I don't have a washing machine. No, Jake hasn't been raptured; I shot the picture after I stripped him and ran him to his room to be cleaned up.


And this, my bloggerville friends, is my third cup of coffee. It's definitely been a full-pot kind of day already.

0 comments: