Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I feel the need to mention

I may have finally reached maturity.

I did not - hear me - did not watch American Idol at all this season.

Why is that such an accomplishment, you ask. You see, every season since the beginning of time, I have watched American Idol.

I'm the one who votes and prays and sneaks out of church early on Wednesday nights to make it home to watch one more contestant get the boot. I'm that girl.

This season however, I've found myself watching Dog the Bounty Hunter instead of aforementioned American Idol. Doesn't Dog do sort of the same thing that Paula, Simon and Randy (now add Tara) do during the season, search for obscure individuals with amazing talent?

I'm not even certain who these people are who are fighting for the win - Alan and Kris, maybe?

I didn't even have an American Idol status to put on Facebook.

The world will probably end tomorrow.

Well, I better get back to Dog. He's got to pray and go catch some (*&^% criminals!

1 comments:

Karis said...

I have just laughed out loud. Although you may have reached maturity by not watchin AI, is it fair to say that you may have digressed some morally if you are now hooked on DOG? Just Kidding! That show hooks me too :)!