Thursday, May 28, 2009

What's Been Going On

What's been going on is that we've been B-U-S-Y!

Here's a quick recap:

**Jason and I went on the marriage retreat while Abby and Leia stayed with Aunt Debbie and Uncle Kenny.

**Jason bungee jumped on said marriage retreat. We're all thankful that (1) he has a good life insurance policy in place and (2) that he survived.

**We gave Leia to a good home. She is now living with Kenny and Debbie, a place that is far better suited to her than our home. I think I need to accept the fact that I'm not, as my friend Katie would say, a dog person.


**I started teaching a summer school session. (No pictures for this one. It's just another class).

**We booked plane tickets for Austin, Texas. It was quite a hassle working with Northwest, trying to use air miles, etc. We finally got the entire family on ONE flight AND we are sitting beside Abby, a pretty good thing if you ask me.

**We had Awana Awards last night at church. Abby is a Puggle (a little penguin, how ironic since she LOVES birds!). She got a certificate and an award. I'm still not exactly sure what she did to earn such a thing, but whatever, she's almost two.

This one deserves two pictures.


**Abby went to her first MMO gathering this morning. Of course, I had to go with her. We ventured to Partee Time (doesn't that sound fun!) She jumped on the bouncy toys and tried to run away from me. It's probably personal.


That's it for the Loopers so far this month. There are other things going on, but I'm too tired to remember them.

0 comments: