Friday, August 15, 2008

Mommy Blogs

Yes, it is 3:45 in the morning, and yes, I am posting here.

Abby decided that she needed to cry at about 2:00 this morning. Why can't she cry at a reasonable hour, say, 9:00 a.m. or 1:00 p.m. I suppose children have their own timetables, and those of us who endeavor to be parents just have to work with it.

After a few minutes of crying, I succumbed to the pressure to go pick her up and comfort her. Unfortunately, I don't bring much comfort! Thus began our hour screamfest.

Something about a baby screaming in the middle of the night makes me extremely hungry, so when she finally quit crying and was just hiccuping and whimpering, I went in the kitchen and fixed a bowl of Cherrios and came to visit with you.

You'll notice that I posted a new list to the side of my blog called Mommy Blogs. No, these aren't just blogs for moms; they are blogs for everyone.

Each is written by a mom, and they are most of the time hysterical; although, they can be fun and entertaining too. I know there are only 3 listed right now, but as I find more, I'll add them.

Keep checking!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should check out Mooshinindy.com

She is HILARIOUS!! (and an awesome mommy with a super cute kid!)

Debra G. said...

I'm not your favorite mommy blog? My heart is breaking right now. How will I go on??

I feel for you when it comes to the late night scream fest. My sleep schedule is so messed up right now because of the last two weeks of late nights with Ashton. They eventually grow out of that.