Friday, August 29, 2008

Time for some Abby pictures!

I realize that it has been quite a while since I posted any new pictures of Abby, so here I am, posting pictures of the angel.

These are some from this summer, our fall against the coffee table and resulting pump knot, and Abby's new favorite past-time, taking folded clothes out of the laundry basket.

Enjoy!

Here's the shot of Abby's poor forehead after she fell against the edge of the coffee table one Sunday. Just like when she fell out of her crib, her Uncle Kenny got a frantic call just to make sure she was okay. She was.

Here's the angel sleeping. She didn't even stir when the flash went off. Aren't those turtle pajamas precious!

This is Abby taking all her clothes out of the clothes basket. She loves this game, but Mommy hates it! If it keeps her occupied, I guess Mommy will just have to endure it.



One of Mommy's favorite games is putting Abby in the clothes basket, but Abby doesn't like that very much. "Oh, Mommy!"

2 comments:

ashleyking said...

gosh. i just miss her so much. i know she doesn't even know who i am anymore. so sad. p.s. i sleep in the exact same position. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the pics of Abby, she is getting so big!!! Good for her. Emma Claire has the same laundry game and it drives me NUTS!!! but like you said if it occupies her, I guess I can deal!!!