Tuesday, September 9, 2008

And Her Name Shall Be....

I think we finally decided on a name for the nameless pup. Leia. Jason really wanted a Star Wars name, and since Leia is the only female character with a relatively "normal" name, we picked that.

I got some fantastic suggestions, though, and we did consider some of them seriously. I was personally pulling for Toto since she kind of looks like a Toto, but we went another direction.

Right now both of my girls are napping. Actually, I don't know for certain that Leia is napping, but she is quiet, so I'll take that.

It's been kind of fun to have a new puppy around. I've never really had an inside dog. Maddie (our wonderful outside dog) was only inside for a few weeks because I got pregnant and she was too hyper. Good thing Abby isn't hyper. She might be in the back with Maddie. I'm just kidding! ;-)

Thanks for all your suggestions. We really did have a good time listening to your input!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!! And Jamey will just die with envy!!