Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Golden Corral


I have to share with you one of the most hilarious things I've seen in a while. If you live in South Carolina and are at home at all during the day I'm sure you've seen all the personal injury ads that lawyers run.

Joel Bieber is one of Abby's favorites. She fixates on the television when she hears that catchy jingle, "When you're hurt we'll come to you; call Joel Beiber." I hope this doesn't inspire her to go into law. I know there's money there, but I just don't think I could handle it.

Anyway, one morning I was watching the ad with Abby on my lap and the very end came on, a catchy yellow screen with Joel Beieber's face right in the middle. At the bottom (and I could only read it because we have a high definition television) were the words, "Joel Beieber enjoys eating at Golden Corral."

How funny!

I guess that is their celebrity promotion. I can only guess that those who own and operate Golden Corral assume that their patrons would also be clients of Joel Beieber, so the next time you're eating there, just remember, "Joel Beiber enjoys eating at the Golden Corral."

You're in good company!

1 comments:

Meredith said...

That is hilarious!
Do you remember the one with the chihuahua? A tear slid down his face as he said, "I love you, Joel Bieber." My whole family would die laughing every time.